Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Frozen fish

I don't know about all of you, but I have struggled with cooking/baking/grilling the frozen fish that is available in the Midwest.  But I have found a sure-fire way of cooking the frozen fish I buy.

Take a nice large sheet of aluminum foil per fillet of fish.  Put a dollop of butter in the center, lay fillet on butter, and season to taste.  Fold up the sides of the foil into a top fold, making a pocket/pouch thing.  (If I remember to take a picture next time I make this, I will post it.)  Put these pouches on a cookie sheet, in a pre-heated 375 degree oven, for 15-25 minutes, depending on whether or not the fish is fully thawed or not.  Open carefully and enjoy.
Grilling is always my favorite option, for taste.  But when I am only cooking 2 fillets, I don't mess with the grill.  This is easy make, and easy to clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment