Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Paleo Pizza Crust!


Here is the link to a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust. I’m super excited so I’m posting now, but I plan on posting pictures and a review (and my grocery bill!) this weekend as soon as I can try it. There are so many recipes I’ve wanted to try and I’ve been SLAMMED. I can not wait for the 3 day weekend.  Stay tuned!


Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 4

Ingredients
Cauliflower, frozen, cooked, riced, 1 cup
Egg, fresh, 1 large
Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
Fennel, 1/2 tsp
Oregano, ground, 1 tsp
Parsley, dried, 2 tsp

Directions
Rice or finely chop the cauliflower. Beat egg, add the cauliflower, and shredded cheese. Mix, then press into a greased pizza pan then sprinkle with the spices. Bake at 450 for 12 to 15 minutes. If you double the recipe cook 15 to 20 minutes.

Add desired pizza topping (not included in nutritional info) such as red sauce, mushrooms, green pepper, onions, cheese, etc. Bake until brown and cheese is bubbly.

This makes four pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment