Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trail Mix at Target!?

I recently found a trailmix at Target that I absolutely LOVE.  It comes in many sizes, but I can now find it in my local store in a box with six 1.5oz. snack packs. For the money, it comes out the same as when I make my own. It is around 130 calories and just enough to keep you going when you're in a bind. The Sunny Cranberry mix contains cranberries, almonds, golden raisins, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
I like to make my own trailmix when I can, but life is hectic. I like to buy almonds and pecans in large bags at Sam's. This weekend I will try my hand at dehydrating a pineapple! Wish me luck... Until then, these snack packs will have to do!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the dehydrating pineapple goes!!!! I'm about to try the same here soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kim. The pineapple didn't taste as good as what I buy at the store. I think my dehydrator gets too hot. I'm going to try leaving the top lid off and do it again soon. Grrr. - Meg

    ReplyDelete